Before i go any further and write my next post i would like to take a moment to THANK each and every one of you who have been a part of this amazing journey.
Thank you for your love and support.
“Dad this is for you”
“My heart beats like a string
Playing tunes with a wing
Love plays around
When silence makes sound
You taught me hard
Often singing a bard
Life was never beautiful
Drifting around playful
Thank you Dad , for everything
I can never be more grateful”
Tears rolled down the face of a proud dad hearing his son’s first song.
A day to remember ,
A cherished day.
To the most important person in life , Thank you.
To all my friends , thank you!
Your wishes means a lot to me 🙂
And to the most important of all person , me , HAppy Birthday idiot! Live bright!
From centuries the question really remains the same – Do women deserve more?
Be it in the walks of family, relationship , career , friends , do they deserve more or atleast get what they deserve?
The times have changed , women hold important positions now but has it changed for the common women? Do they get the respect they deserve? No , women are still treated as objects , be it on the streets they walk or on the Ads that portray them as such.
I feel they certainly deserve more , more love , care and respect. Not because they are women but because they are just like us , humans. Probably working harder constantly to be a better someone. Better mother, better daughter or a better partner.
If you really think they deserve more all you have to do is give more. More love, care and respect. That’s all they want , fundamentally.
To every woman who has inspired me ,
To the spirit in her that cannot be corrupted or killed but only be loved and admired ,
Happy Women’s day!.
Thank you , for everything.
Thank you Camgal for this wonderful feeling of happiness in the form of this award. I admit i am feeling a little elated at this honour. I thought of myself as just another person struggling to manage time to follow my real love and real passion , writing.
Blogging has changed the way i perceive things. It hasn’t just made me a better writer but also a better human being. And this award only reinforces the belief i have in the prospect of humanity and me. Thank you!
Well here is the list of bloggers whose writing has given me an insight into the subtelities of writings and whose posts i enjoy reading and long forward to ( don’t miss checking out these) :
Do check the all of these blogs listed above , they are just great.
Ps : You will be hooked.
Well now to the toughest part 😛 10 interesting things about me.
1. I switch from being an introvert to an extrovert depending on my mood.
2. I have only three real passions that i wish to continue till my death , writing , reading and the last understanding people and their perspectives ( Yeah! i know , a bit uncommon )
3. I read a lot before i joined my undergraduate course , Engineering. I wish i could just read on doing nothing all day till my last day. ( Yes! 😛 We have that in common , don’t we? )
4. I love reading philosophies , i have read a lot of diverse stuff. Oh! Wait , diverse ? I hear a thought : What is the degree of diversity? Oh! Well from Marxism to Buddhism – diverse right?
5. Though i admire every author i have ever read i secretly want to be ? Guess? It’s Ayn Rand. I adore her. Just thinking how it would be in the mind of this great woman gives me goosebumps.
6. I like programming , well i will be a software engineer for a while ( though sometimes while seems too long ) but who ever told me not to be an author?
7. I loved playing football , it pains me to even admit how much i miss it. My favourite player ? Well who else than Cristiano Ronaldo.
8. The number 7 is very dear to me , well that explains why i waited this long to mention football.
9. I wish i can be the following 7 people for a week – Robert Ludlum , Paul coelho , Jeffrey Archer , Christopher Paolini , J.R.R Tolkien , George RR Martin and the most important person – ME!!!!!! I also wish i could watch these 7 tv series all week – Sherlock , The Mentalist , Game of thrones ( Am waiting for you!! ) , Elementary , House of Cards , Da Vinci Demons and True Detective.
10. Watch out for my book someday i am quite determined to be an author.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you dear for being there always.
Thank you my fellow bloggers , readers and my friends.
It’s been quite a journey. Two and half months since i have started blogging and yes, am loving it!
I was initially skeptical, afraid even. Will i make it? Will people read my work? But i believed in myself. I believe that i do have the talent to make it big someday. And i know i will.
But yes, i was astonished and overwhelmed at the love showered on me by all the bloggers who read my posts. I took my time, i savored every moment , every like , every comment. It showed me , something great, something personal. A unique sense of connection with the world.
In short , Blogging changed my life. It changed the way i see things.
These are not just words but happy feelings coming out of me.
Sometimes we are right , sometimes we are wrong. There are good times , there are those bad ones. But i feel there’s always a little something good in bad and a little bad in that good. A little wrong in right and a certain right in wrong. Well that’s life.
And i also know We choose the way we live.
So here i am just letting a word of thank you touch your hearts.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for your faith and trust in me.
2014 should certainly be a better year for me. Because i am gonna make it. I am gonna work hard to be better. As i have said earlier i will ” Amplify Myself Everyway“. Atleast i will try my very best.
So that’s it!
It’s just me wishing everyone a very happy 2014.
We might be divided by continents but we are still connected by heart.
And to that heart i would like to tell a Thank you.
This post , my 50th , first post in this year is for you readers. ( I know 😛 As if all the remaining wasn’t)
I will change it , this post , this first post of 2014 is especially for you.
My readers , My fellow bloggers , My friends.