Thank you Camgal for this wonderful feeling of happiness in the form of this award. I admit i am feeling a little elated at this honour. I thought of myself as just another person struggling to manage time to follow my real love and real passion , writing.
Blogging has changed the way i perceive things. It hasn’t just made me a better writer but also a better human being. And this award only reinforces the belief i have in the prospect of humanity and me. Thank you!
Well here is the list of bloggers whose writing has given me an insight into the subtelities of writings and whose posts i enjoy reading and long forward to ( don’t miss checking out these) :
Do check the all of these blogs listed above , they are just great.
Ps : You will be hooked.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger(s) who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving bloggers with the award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Well now to the toughest part 😛 10 interesting things about me.
1. I switch from being an introvert to an extrovert depending on my mood.
2. I have only three real passions that i wish to continue till my death , writing , reading and the last understanding people and their perspectives ( Yeah! i know , a bit uncommon )
3. I read a lot before i joined my undergraduate course , Engineering. I wish i could just read on doing nothing all day till my last day. ( Yes! 😛 We have that in common , don’t we? )
4. I love reading philosophies , i have read a lot of diverse stuff. Oh! Wait , diverse ? I hear a thought : What is the degree of diversity? Oh! Well from Marxism to Buddhism – diverse right?
5. Though i admire every author i have ever read i secretly want to be ? Guess? It’s Ayn Rand. I adore her. Just thinking how it would be in the mind of this great woman gives me goosebumps.
6. I like programming , well i will be a software engineer for a while ( though sometimes while seems too long ) but who ever told me not to be an author?
7. I loved playing football , it pains me to even admit how much i miss it. My favourite player ? Well who else than Cristiano Ronaldo.
8. The number 7 is very dear to me , well that explains why i waited this long to mention football.
9. I wish i can be the following 7 people for a week – Robert Ludlum , Paul coelho , Jeffrey Archer , Christopher Paolini , J.R.R Tolkien , George RR Martin and the most important person – ME!!!!!! I also wish i could watch these 7 tv series all week – Sherlock , The Mentalist , Game of thrones ( Am waiting for you!! ) , Elementary , House of Cards , Da Vinci Demons and True Detective.
10. Watch out for my book someday i am quite determined to be an author.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you dear for being there always.
Thank you my fellow bloggers , readers and my friends.